The UN Network on Migration (UNNM) has an opening for an intern to support their Knowledge Management and Monitoring & Evaluation work. The Network was established to support the implementation of the Global Compact for Safe, Orderly and Regular Migration (GCM) throuhg effective, timely and coordinated system-wide support to Member States. IOM serves as Coordinator and Secretariat of the Network. In October 2020, The European Union and the UNNM signed a partnership to pioneer capacity building support to GCM implementation, leveraging whole-of-UN expertise on migration to help countries faciltiate safe, orderly and regular migration.
As part of this work, the Network seeks an intern to work under direct supervision of the Senior Programme Manager to pursue the following duties:
1. Support the Project Manager and country-level managers to develop the project workplan including at the country-level.
2. Support the development and implementation of monitoring frameworks and Knowledge Management systems for the effective functioning of the project
3. Support the collation and adaptation of project tools and guidance including checklists for national plans on migration
4. Support the organisation of workshops and trainings including ensuring proper monitoring and evaluation (M&E) systems
5. Contribute to project learning and exchange through the collection, collation, and dissemination of case studies, examples, lessons learned and best practices
6. Liaise closely with Core Working Groups and support the PM to ensure linkages with the Migration Network Hub and Network tools and guidance
7. Support donor relations and reporting through the preparation of project briefings, updates and reports.
Find the vacancy notice here & apply by June 30th.