Wenjia WANG joined IOM as an intern with the Migration and Sustainable Development Unit, where she supports communications and knowledge management. In particular, she supports tasks related to website management including the M4D Net, communication campaigns and design.
Wenjia Wang obtained her master’s degree in African Studies at the University of Copenhagen. Prior to joining IOM, Wenjia did a 6-month internship with UN Office for Disaster Risk Reduction, Regional Office for Africa. Earlier, Wenjia completed her bachelor’s degree in international politics and worked for a think tank based in Beijing, where she supported policy analysis regarding Chinese migration governance.
- Migration for sustainable development
- Disaster-induced displacement
- South-South bilateral migration
- Migration and community resilience
- Migration and climate change adaptation