Peer Exchange: Advancing the Economic Inclusion of Women on the Move and Host Communities: An Interactive Dialogue with Civil Society Organizations
About this event
PEGs are opportunities to showcase successes and facilitate learning between the 11 countries in the Making Migration Work for Sustainable Development Programme, funded by the Swiss Agency for Development and Cooperation and implemented jointly by IOM and UNDP. They are continuous knowledge exchange and capacity development groups, aimed at helping stakeholders to improve their work by learning from other experiences and experts.
This dedicated gender peer exchange group will serve to share knowledge and good practices on how to promote a gender-based approach in interventions that foster the economic inclusion and enhance the leadership skills of migrants and other people on the move.
The event is open to all stakeholders (local and national governments, private sector, UN agencies, civil society, etc.) in the Global Programme.
- Selma CHEIKH MALAININE, Chief Technical Advisor Entrepreneurship, UNDP, Tunisia
- Nejma BOUCHAMA, Gender and Migration Specialist, UNDP
- Asmaa KHERATI, Project Coordinator, ES Maroc, Morocco
- Javier IDROVO, M4SD project consultant, Fundación Esquel, Ecuador
- Zinaida ADAM, Programme Officer, UNDP, Moldova
Agenda in brief
- Welcome and opening remarks
- Presentation of experiences and good practices
- Facilitated discussions
- Key message and Wrap up
Please note that this is a closed event; invitations will be sent directly by the organizers to participants.